Gotta Luv My New Victoria's Secret Garden Gift Set

Victoria's Secret products have got to be one of the most well-loved pasalubongs given by balikbayan Pinoys to their loved ones at home. Such is the case with my new Victoria's Secret Garden gift set given by my cousin from Las Vegas.

Its packaging is so cute! It breaks my heart that I have to use it. Too freaking colorful and chic. 

The gift set contains a pair of lotion and body mist for three scents - Pure Seduction, Amber Romance, and my ever favorite Love Spell.


Thanks to my cousin for bringing me this enormously beautiful Victoria's Secret gift set. :)

Victoria's Secret Garden Collection Gift Set

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada