Rusty Lopez Gladiator Wedge: Comfy and Chic

Rusty Lopez
 Gladiator Wedge
Rusty Lopez is a shoe brand that I grew up to. During high school days, the only black pairs I would wear to school was of this brand. I was always kind of restless as a student and so with me going in and out of the campus, I had to have shoes with a high level of "stamina", if you may.

One of my recent finds is a Rusty Lopez Gladiator Wedge, which I wore to the Hairs and Nails 23rd Anniversary party last Saturday. I can't help but be amazed at how comfortable I felt during the whole event. I do not remember NOT going home from evening parties with my feet crying out loud from blisters or soreness. Most of the stylish shoes and sandals nowadays, at least ones I've owned, usually do poorly in the convenience department. But with this 3-inch pair of gladiator wedge that has silver straps and very lightweight, wooden-designed soles, one can do the catwalk around every single hallway of a reception or even run around the whole building and still not get a single blister. Its shiny straps with a sort of snake-skin texture will help rock your outfit any day. It's incredible! I love these new pairs! Below is a shot of me with the Rusty Lopez glads on.
me wearing my Rusty Lopez glads during the Hairs and Nails 23rd Anniversary

2 comments:

Unknown on October 4, 2011 at 9:07 AM said...

wow i love your shoes


please visit my post at:

http://fromwalatookay.blogspot.com/2011/09/koreas-biggest-electronics-show-be.html

Joyce on December 15, 2011 at 5:32 AM said...

nice shoes!

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada