Got me cheap and chic new shoes


I have always been a huge huge huge fan of shoes! I think it's fair to say that this is the one thing in fashion that I'm most obsessed about. I have an absurd addiction to it...at one point in the early part of my post-baccalaureate months, I would buy pairs of shoes around 3-4 times in every 2 months...that's a lot more than what I need! Also, the shoe-filled five-layer rack in my apartment is a visual proof of the addiction. LOL!

I am particularly into high heels. Back in college, and up to the early post-graduation days, my daily wear was always the 3- or 4-inched ones that, more often than not, give you blisters. I don't know how I put myself through all the uncomfy-ness of it all but I did...for the love of fashion. LOL!
The most recent pair of heels I bought is this one right here...

The last pair I bought was from last month - this 3-inch Feretti, which costs Php399. I always go for the affordable ones.



This has rarely been used as I have been opting for the more comfy heels that are actually lower than my usual pairs. Like the ones you'll see now. I bought them just today at SM...latest additions to my rack...


A 2-inch Chelsea pair


A 2-inch CTWalk peep toe

I luv em new pairs :) Can't wait to wear 'em ^.^

7 comments:

grace on October 1, 2010 at 8:21 AM said...

adika oie... mag blog na pud ko kathylooo..setting up blog sa ko karon..as of the moment..excited to rant my late bloomer thing in fashion.. hehehhe.... =)

Grace on October 1, 2010 at 12:51 PM said...

kat nahuman na jud nako akong blog.. heheheh... visit2 kat ha.. comment2.. hehehhe... tas i link pud ko... :*

http://ilovebeingbeautiful.blogspot.com/

Kathy on October 1, 2010 at 7:43 PM said...

hi grashaloo! linking you up!

Joyce Lamela on October 2, 2010 at 9:46 PM said...

Hello Kat!nice shoes..ahehe..

Joyce Lamela on October 2, 2010 at 9:49 PM said...

@grace:hi grace paki link pod ako blog..ahehe..link na nko imo blog sa ako 3 sites..tenk you

Kathy on October 3, 2010 at 8:20 PM said...

thank you ate joycee :*

Grace on October 25, 2010 at 3:56 AM said...

hi joyce... sure2.... karon pako ka check blogs utro... link tka ron... =)

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada