My Own Skin Food BB Cream

I was first introduced to Blemish Balm or BB Creams when Ria and Brendel brought lady bloggers together for a little kikay get-together some few weeks ago. I was then with Grace, Ate Joyce, Leah, and Alma. While we were at TLC Shop Fab Finds, they made me try out a Skin Food Peach Sake Pore BB cream (Shade #1). I was too close to the mirror to notice, but as I put on the BB Cream, everyone who was there said there was a difference to the way my skin looked.
(Me trying out the Peach Sake Pore BB Cream. Photo Credits.)

(Davao Lady Bloggers[L-R]: Alma, Ria, Grace, Me, Joyce, Brendel, Leah. Photo Credits.)

Anyways, last Sunday, Ria, Brendel, Ate Joyce and I went to TLC Shop again. This time I got me my own Skin Food Peach Sake Pore BB Cream of shade #2. It's my second day of using it and I could clearly see the difference each time I apply it on my face. It takes just a small amount of the bb cream to give me full coverage. I like that it acts not only as my make-up base but also as my sunscreen and as an effective concealer. I currently use it with my favorite Pond's Rosy Beige powder. The two are a great combo for my daily look. I intend to experiment in using it with other powders and foundation too so I could see which one works best for me.

According to Health Tips Directory, BB creams are said to have been used as a treatment for patients who underwent laser skin surgery. Beauty companies then discovered that they have excellent results to patients using them. With this, they made it as an addition to their line of beauty products and made it available for all.

(My very own Skin Food Peach Sake Pore BB Cream)

You gals should definitely try it out!

2 comments:

Grace on November 1, 2010 at 8:11 AM said...

Oh My i so missed the chance of going back to tlcshop... i also got samplers of the bb cream kat and i promised to myself to really buy one for me...

Kat on November 3, 2010 at 5:04 PM said...

go Grace! :D

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada